Monday 14 June 2010

The Lost World

I got rid of my studio a few months back, fed up of making an artificial world even more artificial so armed with my tillie's posing stand I went hunting for places that were beautiful, and also had rezzing rights. Of course I understand why so many people choose to have rezzing off, due to griefers etc, but a short auto return is perfect for my needs, I can tp in, rez my stand, take some pictures and leave the place in perfect order.

The first place I wanted to show you was the Lost World on Beguile, by lolmac Shan. It's an absolutely beautiful sim, and generally really quiet, I've used this place quite a few times recently as it contains forest, old ruins and waterfront.







If you have any suggestions, I am happy to hear them.





No comments:

Post a Comment